The Linden Street Brewery is small and unpretentious, but its owners are proud of their brewing tradition, which goes back to the early 1800’s, when settlers from Germany first made Oakland their home. The West...
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
Oakland Votes 2014
Find candidate profiles, ballot measures and in-depth Election Day coverage at on our Election 2014 page.
Most Recent Election Stories
- Made in Oakland: Four “maker city” stories in four objectsPosted
- From an Oakland warehouse of even weirder things: Schaaf’s fire-snorting mayoral snailPosted
- Registrar’s map gives nuanced glimpse into Oakland mayoral resultsPosted
- Oakland’s mayoral battle is over: How much did candidates pay for your vote?Posted
- Three new school board members electedPosted
You Tell Us
Op-Eds from the community