A state bill to grant professional cheerleaders a minimum wage, workers’ benefits and overtime compensation, sponsored by Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez, has passed the Assembly and is now in the state Senate for a vote. Among...
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
- Thank you for the opportunity and awareness Caleb, we truly appreciate you. Posted on:
- Please stop this cruel and barbaric dog farming. Posted on:
- This debate has less to do with sports and stadiums than with development and profits.... Posted on:
- Under this current proposition Cdcr's solution will not ease the overcrowdiness or release of a... Posted on:
- This new law enacted by voters an authority given to cdcr to implement is all... Posted on: