A new California bill could give voters with limited English proficiency the right to vote privately, opposed to current state regulations. The bill resulted from a study by the Asian Americans Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus.
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
- You’re doing a great job but please come home safely. Posted on:
- Thanks for reporting. I have to point out though that in your first paragraph before... Posted on:
- Please take action to persuade the mayor of your South Korean sister-city to help end... Posted on:
- Please stop this cruel and barbaric act! Posted on:
- First of all, people are easy to forget what happened to residents, family restaurants, and... Posted on: