On January 25, President Donald Trump signed an executive order denying federal funds to sanctuary cities, such as Oakland and Richmond. But Bay Area officials are pushing back and affirming the status of sanctuary cities.
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
- Thank you for the opportunity and awareness Caleb, we truly appreciate you. Posted on:
- Please stop this cruel and barbaric dog farming. Posted on:
- This debate has less to do with sports and stadiums than with development and profits.... Posted on:
- Under this current proposition Cdcr's solution will not ease the overcrowdiness or release of a... Posted on:
- This new law enacted by voters an authority given to cdcr to implement is all... Posted on: