“What is the name of the type of whiskey that is named after a fast sailboat?” It’s Wednesday night at Room 389—trivia night, to be exact. Scattered throughout the dimly-lit watering hole are teams of...
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
Oakland North Video
- Alameda County offers healthy food preparation classes and food handling certificationPosted
- Nearly one third of Glenn Dyer prisoners wrap up hunger strikePosted
- The Oakland Museum celebrates Días De Los Muertos festivalPosted
- Oakland Burrito Project brings food to the homelessPosted
- Oaklanders voice opinion about new A’s stadium at Peralta College meetingPosted