Wildfires raging throughout California’s wine country have ravaged more than 170,000 acres and killed 21 people so far, with hundreds missing. The blazes are sending a cloud of ash and smoke over the bay, threatening...
Oakland North is a news project of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism. Learn more here
Oakland North Video
- Alameda County offers healthy food preparation classes and food handling certificationPosted
- Nearly one third of Glenn Dyer prisoners wrap up hunger strikePosted
- The Oakland Museum celebrates Días De Los Muertos festivalPosted
- Oakland Burrito Project brings food to the homelessPosted
- Oaklanders voice opinion about new A’s stadium at Peralta College meetingPosted